Liberalisation of markets around the world and the dissolution of traditional monopolies, new competitors and increasing quality and pricing pressure have strong impacts on the airport operator’s success.
In tackling such challenges aviation infrastructure providers need to untie the shackles of their traditional infrastructure role and increasingly take responsibility to shape their future financial strength.
- Financial analysis
- Integration of traffic forecasts, asset and human resource capacity requirements and historical financial data in short- medium- and lon-term financial forecasts
- Alternative financing options and financing concepts
- Profit & loss forecasts, balance sheet forecasts and integrated cashflow forecasts
- Financial benchmarks
- Project and company valuation
Customised software solution for market-oriented financial planning and valuation of alternative financing options
corporate finance can be used as an independent planning tool or can be linked with other modules in the integrated planning system maps.
Order free product folder
- In-depth look at the details of each individual business unit or business segment
- Business unit and segment plans
- Internal cost allocation forecasts
- Integrated business plans
Customised software solution for the integrated planning of various airport business segments.
business units can be used as an independent planning tool or can be linked with other modules in the integrated planning system maps.