As the time to make a decision for or against the expansion of air traffic infrastructure is getting shorter and shorter for any public authority, aviation infrastructure providers must be aware of corporate targets as well as municipal objectives.
In order to make an holistic, objective and goal-oriented decision on the aviation infrastructure extension projects, all stakeholders must agree.
- Macro-economic national and regional impact analysis
- Macro-economic impact forecasts
- Multiplier effects
- Analysis of external environmental effects
- Environmental effect forecasts
- Holistic project valuations and sustainability checks
Customised software solution for the holistic valuation of airport development projects and the forecast of external environmental effects of air traffic